Welcome to the FAST Nutrition Coaching Program!
You can’t out-exercise a bad diet. Our workouts makes you accountable, because the workouts are 3x harder if you eat cookies the night before.
Announcing the new 1:1 Nutrition Service!
Our Nutrition program (like our CrossFit, Performance and Personal Training Programs) combines behavioral change with achievement to create habits that will last a LIFETIME. Our program can be completed in person or online!
Our Nutrition Coaching Program at FAST is very unique and is designed to provide individuals with an easy, science-based approach to nutrition and wellness, using simple behavior modification strategies to create positive change without the stress of “dieting.”
Imagine the confidence you could have walking into the grocery store or a restaurant knowing exactly what you should eat to not only feel great but look great too! The internet is filled with diet plans, recipe plans, and other information. There are a lot of programs out there telling you what NOT to eat or how to replace meals with supplements or a shake but what if we could attain this confidence through learning what TO eat and using whole foods with limited ingredients? Behold, a teaching program to build life-long skills one step at a time!
Why FAST Nutrition Coaching?
1. Proven record of success.
2. Written by, Kelsey Thornton, MS, RD, a Registered Dietitian, who also specializes in Sports Performance.
3. The Nutrition Coaching Program is going to educate and hold you accountable.
- *Individuals who want to start out with the understanding of basic nutrition. A general
outline of what to eat that will produce great results. Nutrition education on how all the
different elements (macro-nutrients & micro-nutrients) play a role in individual goals.
-60- minute consultation to determine your goals
-Printed Information Packet
-Sample Menu Plan
- Personal Nutrition Plan
- *4 week program is intended for individuals who want more of a specific plan to target
-60 minutes consultation to determine your goals
– Printed Information Packet
– 4 weeks of sample menu plans based on your goals and preferences, with grocery
lists, and recipes.
-Bod Pod (Pre/Post)
-Professional feedback during the 4 weeks
-Follow up 30 minute end of program consultation including re-measurements.
- On Going Coaching
- *Option available after completing Personal Nutrition Plan. Stay accountable with
monthly visits to Dietitian.
-Unlimited access to your Dietitian for all your Nutrition Questions
-Weekly email check-ins to keep you accountable
-Monthly 20-minute meeting to talk about how everything is going