Winter Sports Performance Camps – Click Here for More Information
Sports Performance Training
High School. Our High School Sports training program consists of functionally sound movement training, strength training and conditioning with a strong focus on movement quality and proper technique. The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered. Off Season Athletes are expected to participate in a minimum of 3 classes per week and up to 5, In-Season athletes are expected to participate in 2 sessions per week. 60-90 minute sessions.
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching,
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice
Youth (ages 8-13 yrs). The youth training program focuses on coordination, motor control, endurance, speed, agility, quickness, flexibility, and strength development through youth adapted drills, games, and challenges in a fun and competitive atmosphere. This training is great for the athlete looking to reach the next level of competition or the individual looking to improve their overall athleticism and movement skills. 60 Minute Sessions.
Team Training Programs. Bring in your team, group, or school and we will design a program specifically for your athletes and their sport. Let us handle your in-season or off-season strength and conditioning program so you can focus on skill development, coaching and game planning.